the Rift

[OPEN] don't leave me Helios; I think I love you

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

Egg your ass. That thing is a mother. Fucking. Polar Bear. And screw anybody who’s trying to tell you otherwise- Icarus included. But then, who are you to argue with a man that just fell down from the sun. Things are getting awful complicated around here. Blinking your eyes a few times, you try to make the polar bear turn into an egg, just in case Icarus is telling the truth, but no matter how many times you blink and squint, it doesn’t turn into anything else. Just a Polar Bear. Maybe Icarus- wait, Gaucho?

You look to him as he introduces himself, well… kind of introduces himself, and for a moment you’re not really sure what to do other than chomp at the air back. You guess, maybe, the longer you look at Icarus, the more you can see the resemblance to Gaucho. Or… or… just work with the idea for second here, okay? Maybe… maybe Icarus and Gaucho are one in the same, like maybe Gaucho got turned into… what? A lesser god? Yeah… that sounds about right. Well hot damn. He’s going to be a way better god than any of the other ones. And it never hurts to have a friend in the heavens, right?

But wait- weren’t you just calling him the devil? Things are super weird here. You’re going to have to think about it.

“Locoweed is here,” you respond, tossing your head towards the smashed grove of locoweed vines that are stretching their eager arms across the sands. Maybe you shouldn’t have tossed your head though, everything gets really dizzy for a second. As for the murderer… your very full bag suddenly becomes empty again as you start tossing vines out to dig through it, as though searching for something. A moment later, you pull out a piece of metal and grab it in your mouth, the sparkling ends glinting in the sunlight. Swinging it around a time or two, you make a show of putting locoweed and spear back in the bag as you explain, “I’m scarier than any murderer anyways.” Maybe not this high, though.

“You should be safe,” you add helpfully, “Now that you’ve got a polar bear and a snake.”

Image credits
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't leave me Helios; I think I love you - by Oxy - 02-09-2015, 10:52 PM