the Rift

Lost and Found {Quest turn in}

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Everything went eerily still. The world - TIME - seemed to stop. The wind, the trees, sand, grass... my breath seems to have halted, but I'm not thirsting for oxygen. In the blink of an eye - quicker- I am no longer on the Sky Island, but below in the Veins of the Gods. My eyes blink and I see the glory that is the Veins. They glow brightly and shimmer against my onyx coat. But where I stand is by the ocean, at the Shrine of the God of Spark. Part of his shrine is on land, the other part in the sea. I'm busy admiring my surroundings when the God himself appears. Out of nowhere he appears before me and I stare in awe. Electricity jumps around him. Of course I have seen him before, but that does not make him any less impressive. I bend a knee and my head before him in respect. The first thing he does is chastise me. 'Did I not tell you to meet me at the veins once your task was completed?' I was supposed to return to him in the Veins. Of course, before the Sky Island appeared, this was the natural place to return to, to find and meet the Gods. But since the Island had appeared I thought it was there that we should seek the Gods. My first instinct is to try to explain, to tell him why I went to the Island, to soothe his irritation with me. But I think better of it, not wanting to anger him. I'm fairly certain I know better than to talk back to a God.

Instead, I seek to please. He asks on whom I spied, and what I learned of them. A nervous smile comes across my face. I am happy to tell the tales I have learned. "I apologize for my mistake, O Great One. I spied on Erebos and Asch, small children that I think might have been from the Basin, based on their scent. I do not know them otherwise. I came upon them play fighting by the Ancient Rotunda." At least, it was my perception that they were play-fighting. I recall watching with interest, not observing much except their appearances at first. "I learned that they each have magic that they are still getting used to. Erebos discovered for the first time I believe that he can cause flame to erupt upon touching another - in this case Asch. It swirled up her legs like a ball of fire and burned her!" I exclaim with surprise as if I had been the one discovering the magic of my friend, as if I had been in Asch's place. "She asked HIM if he was okay, though she was hurt. She spoke then of the magic she had recently discovered within herself: She can superheat blood, so hot that it can even boil." My eyes are alight with the memory of it all. I didn't know such magic existed, though I believe anything is possible with the magic of Helovia and the Gods. But such powerful forces within young children? Astounding. I refocus my gaze, coming back from my memories and returning to the God of the Spark. "I hope that the information I bring pleases you, O God of the Spark."

Walking "Talking"
OOC: My mistake!
WC: 552

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Lost and Found {Quest turn in} - by Satanic Silk - 01-09-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Lost and Found {Quest turn in} - by Satanic Silk - 01-11-2015, 11:12 PM