the Rift

Lost and Found {Quest turn in}

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
To my dismay, the Time God does NOT seem pleased with what I have offered. He ridicules me, mocking my choice of enemy to spy on. Risky? No, it was not risky, not really. (Unless they had chosen to report back to their parents perhaps of the occasion, that might ruffle feathers.) But there is no reason that spying on someone has to include threat of danger. Sure, that risk is often present and a hallmark of spying. But it's not a prerequisite, I should think. But I'm not here to argue about the definition of spying, and so that thought is completely irrelevant. Instead, he asks me to defend my choice, and defend it I shall.

"I think it would be unwise to assume that children are harmless. These in particular were children of the Aurora Basin. I know the scent from Thranduil, and Hotaru. By Hotaru's stealths and Thranduil's presence in the Throat - for I am still wary of his intentions - surely they are up to something. How do I know they won't use their young against us, to lure us with a false sense of security lent by the innocence of childhood? How do I know they aren't grooming child soldiers? After all, they won't be children forever. I'd rather know my enemy before they become stronger and more difficult to defeat."

I watch him, looking for his reaction as I speak. Will he accept my explanation? Will he find it worthy? Or will he truly think I'm wasting his time? Surely he knows that is not my purpose, and that I have come here thinking my mission completed to satisfaction.

Walking "Talking"
WC: 274

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Lost and Found {Quest turn in} - by Satanic Silk - 01-09-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: Lost and Found {Quest turn in} - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2015, 07:16 PM