the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
I still can't get these wings under control. I have noticed that they are getting stronger, but it hasn't helped much. Im just glad that I kind of know what I can do now. Although Shida was much more bold, I had fallen against the background scene. It's not my wish to be in the spotlight, I like to learn, but to not bring a scene. I'd much rather have peace than craziness. Which, in a roundabout way, is why I haven't learned to take to my wings.

I've been to afraid too talk to anyone about it. Mom was always busy, and dad didn't have wings, so who was I supposed to? So instead of wallowing in self pity, it was time to take out to explore more. After meeting Volterra, and him helping me "discover myself" it was probably time for me to go off on my own. I can't rely on everyone to keep me happy.

So here I am, a child still barely able to socialize, wandering off. Up and away from the Falls I'm headed in some weird direction. Things pass by that I haven't seen before, especially the field full of purple flowers. They tangle themselves in my little tail fluff, but other than that, they are just prickly. At least they're pretty!

Now I'm literally headed over the river and through the woods. I splash across the little stream, giggling as the cool water soaks me. Hey, this was fun! Maybe I was wrong, maybe everything outside of the Falls posed a time of grand adventuring! So onward! I must explore this place of fun!

Into a little forest, there is something that is def not what I expected. It's like a huge little pedestal thing. I think for the king thing on the top. He's weird looking. It's like a... I don't even know what it is. I stare up, in awe of him. That's so cool. However, it seems Shida has found it first. I pout, but I'm happy for her. She's getting out there, making friends. The other one I don't know. He starts talking though, and I looked at him with a sly look. How could he not know what the answer is? I cringe though as Shida talks, her voice is so just.. different from me. I swear, if I hadn't shared a womb with her i'd think we were from different words. My ears fall against my head as she becomes loud. Thank goodness I can go after, to salvage some sort of family respect. I call up to him, my voice still a little high-pitched and childlike. "It's just a cooler version! You have to upgrade sometimes. I don't know what a window is, but if it's broken, then obviously they're all old and need a replacement! Then you can enjoy the rotunda thingy for more time before you have to work again." I said with a shrug. How did he not know that? Or did he like working? Either way, newer versions were certainly better. I mean, look at me for an example, by far I am an upgrade from my parents, and horses like me!

Wishlist
Hellhound || Acid
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Auriel - 01-10-2015, 12:50 PM