the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Large teal and silver smudged wings flapped easily pulling his ever growing body through the sky. His flight skills were slowly increasing, he found it easier throw himself skyward. Kaj had taught him to jump from hills, but now he just had to get a good running start. It was awesome to finally soar above everyone that was land bound. Smiling silver eyes gazed carefully below him as he traveled through the air. His birth place was nearing, the Rotunda was slowly rising up below him. Silver eyes fell upon a group clustered around the building. Curiously he swooped around them before descending. Teal covered legs landed with a light thump as the ground sent a reverberation up through his bones. A shiver of joy coursed through his already muscular body. Carefully he pulled the feathered appendages in close not wanting to hit anyone else. Silver orbs looked around closely eyeing everyone there.

A red cat like creature was perched atop the beautiful building. Sharp oculars caught sight of the blue egg resting between it's fore paws. Excitement pricked through the youth, he knew Penna had come from and egg, and how much Parelia and the bird loved each other. Sadness pricked through the anticipation. 'What would I do with love?' it was sad someone so young felt so much pain and emptiness. Shoving the ideas away golden ears pricked catching the words.

Mulling over the ideas he allowed himself to look at everyone again, and got quite a surprise. There was four unicorns, an equine, and two... hybrids! Shock ruffled the teal and silver feathers. The colt had began to think he was the only one graced with wings and a horn, but here stood two mare's with the same. Well, a mare and young foal. 'Where is her mother? Parelia would never have allowed me out so young.' But that wasn't all true either. He remembered sneaking out one time and coming across a blue egg like this one.

Focusing on the questions he wondered what this place would be if it was all replaced. The panda said it like he would make everything the same, so people would never even know. His deep country tinged words rang out eyes on the panda, "This place even if it was all replaced would still be the Rotunda. I say this because the memories of everything that have happened here would be the same. It would still hold the same place in people's hearts." Falling silent he flicked his white tipped black tail listening to what everyone else had to say.

Notes/Words: Royal hellhound| Acid Previous refusal| Here Wishlist| Here Words| 431 'Wonderings'"Talking"His voice<\a>
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Ilios - 01-10-2015, 07:23 PM