Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

I'm out exploring yet again. This slipping away bit is getting easier and easier the more I try it. It's like, they aren't even focused on me anymore. I need her for milk and milk alone. I've tried to taste the stuff she eats. It's strange and foreign and I don't like it. Maybe I will one day. This time I got a longggggg way from Momma. Like I mean a LONG way. So far I'm not sure how far the Falls is from here. They are out of sight, and out of my hearing range. Wonder if she will worry about me this time? NA.

So I found this strange pretty structure. The glass was amazing! So many different colors and shapes... Oh look! That piece is blue like half my eyes! OH! That one is green like the other half. Maybe i'm not such a strange kid after all. I mean, those colors were other places together other than just my eyes... Maybe it was okay.

That's when I saw them all. A big crowd, more than I've ever seen before. Some smell like me. Like the Falls. Others. Well they just smell funny. I guess that's cause they are from other places. I move through the crowd, taking each one in and looking to see what they were all paying attention to. Some strange thing up in the top holding some kind of egg. That's when I see her. The rude one who was at my birth. The one who wanted to POP my Momma. Wonder what she would of done if I had tried to pop her Momma.

That's when the thing speaks. It doesn't speak in my mind like the Keiran thing Momma had. “If a window here breaks, and I replace it, the Rotunda remains the Rotunda. But what if I replace every window? Every pillar, the floor, every piece of fabric. When every part of this structure has been replaced, is it still the Rotunda, or is it something different?” The hell? So this place, must be called the Rotunda... So.. If one of the pretty glass pieces broke, and he replaced it this place would stay the same.... But what he wants to know is... If every piece broke and he replaced them all... Would it still be the Rotunda... Or something different. Ah well. Let's give my best shot at this. It would be both. The place, this Rotunda will look the same as it always has... But it will not be the original work of the original crafters who made it. So it would be both the same as always, and yet different too. There. I'm getting better with those words too. No more stuttering and stumbling like I used to do. Maybe there's hope for me yet.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Seeks a Royal Hellhound with the Acid Ability
Wishlist - No Prior Refusals

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Vitani - 01-11-2015, 03:40 AM