the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

The black and purple boy gazed up at the red and white fluffy creature; longing to investigate him. Black and purple speckled nose quivered curiously trying to catch any little whiff of air it could. Sighing he pricked his ears as it spoke and began pointing. Steel orbs followed the red paw pointing from himself to a large white mare. Smiling brightly he wove his way in between young and old bodies to reach his partner. Gazing up at her, his voice was a whisper as to not distract anyone else, "My name is Aakesh, it's nice to meet you." Smiling happily he waited to see if she had anything to say before turning back to the panda.

Black radars pricked excitedly, his smile slowly giving way to a frown. Closing steel eyes the colt thought hard wondering what would be best. It was weird to worry about a desert. His home held the burning sun and rough grains of golden sand. He had his answer but he waited to see what the mare who piped up first had to say. Nodding softly the colt also knew his mother would have said the same thing. Chipping in his own voice the black and purple spotted boy spoke loudly, "I would chose my friend here to make it through the desert." He paused wondering if anyone would bother to say something about this. Continuing he spoke warmly glancing at his alabaster partner, "Everyone deserves a full and happy life, but who am I to pick myself over another. That would be selfish and rude." Nodding proud of himself the colt wondered if the girl would argue or agree.

------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts
Words; 277
Notes; Wishlist | Royal Kitsune Electric

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Aakesh - 01-14-2015, 01:48 AM