[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done
Blah, blah, blah. People show up and give their stupid answers. Pffft. Who cares. Listen to them trying to sound clever. Is a fish still a fish without scales? No asshat, then it's called dinner. Memories and bullshit about feeeelings (I swear to the gods, that's an exact quote). Like. Come on. Do they even hear how stupid they sound? Do they think throwing in a few rhetorical questions, some touchy feely crap, or some semantic nitpicking makes them sound any less STOOPID then they clearly are?

Then there was Auri, talking about how it's the same just with a few upgrades. I clench my teeth glaring at her. I'll show you a few upgrades sis. I know what you're talking about. Like "Oh, Shi, we're the same I just have a few more upgrades then you do." ffffffffffffft.

I grunt as the rat-thing pairs me with Auri. As if I don't spend enough time with her. Thanks rat thing. I listen to the question, and then listen as this Ma answers, saying she would let her kid be the one to live. Then there's this other kid who says he would let his friend live.

Like, are you guys RETARDED. You're all such liars! I bet there's lots of kids who would like the shiny shit you're all carrying, or the companions that you have, or the magic, or the food. If you're all so goddamn charitable then you can all fuck right off and give me the thing the rat has. Nah. They're all just saying that because they think it's what the rat wants to hear. But I see how this works. Right, cause if both saves the other one, the genie gets to go WELL YOU'RE UP SHIT CREEK THEN, and dick off cause they'll both just die. womp womp. So sad.

Well. That isn't gonna be my answer.

I bet you think I'll be a selfish asshole and throw Auri to the wolves right?

WRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

"She can take it." I begin confidently, looking at Auri with a snort.

"Because I CAN DO THIS!!!

Away from the group (chill, safety first, yo) three bushes suddenly EXPLODE. They shoot into the sky and then daintily fall back to earth. It's sort of pretty really ... and not at all horrific.

"Everyone knows there's water if you dig deep enough. Whoever said there wasn't any was probably just being an asshole so..." I shrug my small shoulders and nose towards Auri. "...she can have it. Besides. If we've already gone that far I'll be even more sick of her than I already am." I stick my tongue out playfully before looking back towards the furry rat.

Solid plan Shida. A+.

Besides. If there's a kid in that egg, why would the rat want to give it to someone who can't even fight for themselves? Or worse, who throws others under the bus?

"Don't be an idiot. Just confirm it Auri." I whisper under my breath.

Shida saves Auri because she can FUCKING TAKE CARE OF HERSELF. WHAT. WHAT.

Shida would like a Hellhound! No prior refusals, Wishlist (her wishlist might appear to not have been there for a month, but since it was her joining-wishlist it can be used under a month :D )

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Shida - 01-14-2015, 03:05 AM