the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Listening to the others blather on about their viewpoints was starting to get rather boring to the dark hybrid as she tried to wait patiently for the panda to speak once more. Everytime she thought he was about to speak he would just take a shit instead! Fidgeting impatiently her patience was starting to run thin especially with all the babies around them. It was one thing to deal with adults but children that was a completely different story. She was no stupid babysitter and she was not going to tolerate them even for a second so they had better stay clear from her if they knew what was good for them. Only one of the brats stood out from the rest of them for his bluntness was hilarious and all so amusing. Others in the gathering seemed to judge the colt for it but a select few seemed to share her amusement. For such a young age he already had the attitude of a survivor and someone who was not going to take crap from anyone hell he reminded her of when she was younger. Granted she tended to hold her tongue more than she used to now a days but it hadn't changed the way she thought about things.

Flicking her eyes back to the bear as he finally decided to speak up again she was not all so amused with what he had to say. Partners? When was this agreed upon? Following the direction of his fuzzy paws she turned her head to see who the panda had decided to make her partner. Her unamusement only deepened when she discovered her partner was one of the youngest brats in the bunch, great just great. Well at least answering the question would be easy enough for her she thought with a smirk. The tiny foal had no wings, no horn and no chance of survival out in the desert it would become a scavengers meal in no time. Moving over closer to the filly she observed her closely before coming to a decision. If she was a complete bitch her decision would be to save herself and let the brat sucumb to its fate but no she had a better idea.

"The genie could save her." She commented with a nod in Vitani's direction. " The heat and the sand would be too much for someone so young I would have a better chance of making it out alive if I was the one to stay behind. I have faced tougher situations than that and managed to get out alive this time would be no different. Hell if I was to perish out there eventually at least I would have died trying to get home instead of taking the easy way out."

Rhea would like:
Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire

No previous refusals
Wishlist

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Rhea - 01-14-2015, 08:41 PM