the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

She almost sighed relief when the Panda seemed to accept her answer for what it was, causing her muscles to finally relax. She had ignored Shida, the little brat shouldn't even be here without her parents, but of course, neither of them were around to keep an eye on her. She could see the Falls burning to a crisp in her mind already. Her inner movie was shattered at the creature's next words, causing her to look up and intensely focus on him, before turning to see where he was pointing to. A little colt was ambling his way towards her, his face streaked with purple and body coated in pitch black. He seemed to have a unique set of parents to receive such colorings, but she only looked down at him, wondering just what he was like as a foal. She had seen many different individuals during her stay here, and the children always seemed to be a toss up. She didn't know what to expect, but when he introduced himself and said it was nice to meet her, she couldn't help but let the tiniest, awkward smile cross her maw. Very few managed to get her to crack, but his genuine demeanor was enough to soften her heart, if only for this moment.

Now that they had been paired, she was flicking an ivory ear to the male once again, listening calmly to his question. A snort escaped her at the thought, did he really think she would find this difficult to answer? Obviously the child would go on instead of her, she was an adult that had lived enough of her life, and this one, this little boy, seemed to be but a newborn. Most likely snuck off like the rest of them. Rolling her eyes mentally, she was about to answer when Aakesh beat her to it, and his answer definitely shocked her. Looking down at him with her wide, steel grey eyes, she was intensely focused as he finally answered, and without hesitation she stomped a hoof in defiance.

"Absolutely not," she barked, face stern as she turned from the little to the Panda, seriously eyeing him as if he himself was the genie, and her reply would decide the fate of them both,"He is but a babe. Barely standing on his own fours by the looks of it. It'd be cruel of me to leave a child to die when they barely had the chance to begin. I have lived enough, and my life would be meaningless if I decided to save it over someone elses'" After taking a breath and letting her words sink in, her massive skull was turning back to the colt once again, eyes and tone softening as she whispered to him tenderly,"I mean no offense, Aakesh, and though your selfless nature is admirable, cherish the life you have while you have it, and cling to it with all of your might." She offered him a gentle blow of her nostrils, lowering her head to his level, looking into those identical steel grey eyes with her own, and speaking as an afterthought,"My name is White December, by the way."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 532
Tag: Random Event
OOC: December would like a Royal Cerndyr. Wishlist
No Prior NS refusals.}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by December - 01-14-2015, 10:02 PM