the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The gold, teal, and silver colt listened silently as the others spoke their answers. Then the panda draws their attention back to itself. Silver eyes watch everyone curiously as he points making pairs, then he eyes the boy he is coupled with. Subconsciously Ilios draws himself up gazing towards the slightly taller dark blue colt. To him they looked fairly the same, besides the other's tail, hooves, and lack of wings. Not to mention the weird skull like marking on his left shoulder. Frowning, brow creased, her watched the other wondering which should be allowed to live in this scenario. He had just com to a conclusion when the lion tailed spoke in an odd voice.

Eyebrows snapped together anger flooding his veins. Did blue eyes see a child that could not care for himself? Fighting to hold back the beast inside he waited. The smirk only spurred him on. A snort of distaste spewed from his muzzle as he stepped forward fluffing his wings filling his young breast with air, piqued. His low draw was almost a snarl, "No. I refuse to take the easy way. I have wings to help me devour the sand and fly above the heat. The land locked boy should take the easy way." A smirk of his own flashed darkly towards the blue eyed boy. How easily words could make enemies, and how easy a tongue lashing was so easy to return. Exultant silver eyes and smug smile back to the red and white panda. Let the boy think what he wanted, why should he care?

Wonderings TalkingWords:263 Royal hellhound| Acid Previous refusal| Here Wishlist| Here|OOC: His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Ilios - 01-15-2015, 04:33 PM