the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

I'll carry you on my shoulders, never set you down.
Ferry you through the coldness, never let you down.
The next question brings Ráeru up short. How does one even approach such a problem? Life is sweet, fun, joyous and terrifying, sad and awful all at once; yet everyone deserved their fair share of life. Hadn't Ráeru almost been killed by the deamon? That deamon that killed her mother simply because he could? With those vile green teeth and twisted words, he drove those devil horns through her mother's delicate breast. Yet then she had another come along and save her. Hotaru picked up her shattered shell and nursed her back to health. What had made Ráeru so special that two other souls had been sent to save her?!

Her brow forrrows as she continues to ponder.

They all step forward and speak, each time the filly just listened until her partner speaks out. With a tilt to her head the young girl is careful to ponder her response before she gives it. "I do not think I'd be able to accept," with a sad smile she continues to speak to Brisa. Her tiny hymn is full of life and passion as she begins to speak about the pain of her past. "My mother gave her life up for me. She died and I am still here, the guilt I feel is terrible. It was no fault of mine, yet I still carry blame."

Glancing towards Hotaru, the young girl offers a grateful smile. It was because of this mare right here that she too was able to continue on living, perhaps have foals of her own one day. "I was saved again by another, so I believe I have had my fair share of saviours." Turning back to Brisa one last time she speaks. This time she extents her neck in an attempt to touch the mare who had been so kind as to offer up her own life in exchange for Ráeru's. "No life is worth more than the other. You may have lived longer but you still have much ahead of you." Now she speaks to the Panda, her voice is strong and sure of her choice. "I'd sacrifice myself. I would insist my partner be saved."

Wishlist Prior refusals : None.
Hellhound
Magic | Superspeed : able to alter the timestream dimension to leap forward into time, appearing to be travelling very quickly. + Hellfire : can summon flames that fall like rain in the immediate vicinity, causing multiple, small tissue burns.
Ráeru has a Genetic mutation : Future companion can have two magical abilities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Ráeru - 01-16-2015, 09:50 PM