Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Once we all give our answers, well all but the one. The creature thingy starts shouting at us. “Boring!” I stare at him indignantly. “Boring, boring, boring.” I snort. Boring? What's this boring thing mean? It can't be good from the way it's talking. “You’re all dead,” But, I don't want to be this 'dead'. I snort again in annoyance. “All of you. I said the one who stayed behind would die. No escape, no exploding for water, no courage that makes you survive.” Then he rounds on me. Come on. Why ya gotta pick on me?! “Even you. You claimed life, and then you went back. You’re dead too.” I snort at him. So what. I'm not really this word he says I am.

He then speaks again, this time asking us another question. “So tell me,” His voice sounded like I feel. I think. Does this mean he's annoyed too? Or maybe he's this boring word. Or the dead one. I don't know. He continues on. “Can one of our gods create a boulder that is so heavy, the gods themselves cannot lift it?” I think of the Falls, and all the huge rocks and things I have been learning to climb and run around through. Surely, if the God of the Earth could make it... Well surely he could lift it. Of course not. They are the Gods! The God of the Earth makes the boulders we all run around on or around. Of course nothing would be to large for a God to lift. Okay, maybe I let my annoyance and attitude show in my voice. But I mean come on. They are Gods for a reason. They make it all. Why would they make something they can't lift.

Since I am the first to answer, I look around at the others. I wait for their answers and hope they don't copy me. I swear if they do.... Well, I can't do much now... But maybe i'll get that girl from home to explode them all. That would teach them... Then again, she might copy me too.... If that's the case that wouldn't work.... Hmm. I then turn my attention back to what the creature held. I want it. I want to know what's in there more than anything in this world right now.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

((Yep, shes a brat))
Seeks a Royal Hellhound with the Acid Ability
Wishlist - No Prior Refusals

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Vitani - 01-20-2015, 01:29 PM