the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

Its quite evident within the first few words that the fluff is not impressed. All he simply does is declare us dead. Did that mean anything to me? Of course not! We were no where near that situation, so how could she be dead if that would never happen? Nonetheless, Shida was still not out of my mind, I needed to rub it in a little more that she'd always be stuck with me. "Even in death we'd be together!" I declare with all the false happiness in the world. For some reason living behind this sarcasm made everything a little better. I didn't have to ever tell anyone how I really felt, and I could always keep it my little secret.

The fluff however was not done talking, and another question plopped from his mouth like a pile of poo. The first to answer was a girl that smelled oddly like my home. She was rather... brash in her decision. A smart aleck maybe? I actually stifled a laugh at her statements. I on the other hand, had very different ideas from what the Gods could and could not do. "But they are Gods," I countered, beginning what I thought was the most air tight explanation ever. "So of course they can make a boulder to big for even them to pick up. Otherwise, how could they be Gods if they cannot do everything." I finished slyly, dragging out my words like a know it all. Sometimes, I just have to at least act like I'm smart. "Although I have to admit it seems kind of like a paradoxical statement..." I muttered, defeated but nonetheless proud of my response.

Sometimes, thought was a good thing. Maybe I'd have to try it more often. Could mom teach me everything? Or dad? Or... anyone really? Who knew all the information in the world. I stumbled over my own thoughts for a moment realizing how stupid I was. If Gods can do anything, then they know everything! Yes! Score! Now I'd just have to go track down a God.. I have no idea how hard that is but it could get pretty interesting!

Wishlist
Hellhound || Acid
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Auriel - 01-20-2015, 01:59 PM