the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

I'll carry you on my shoulders, never set you down.
Ferry you through the coldness, never let you down.
She had a feeling the panda's patience was wearing quite thin with the lot of them. Boring. With a sigh of disappointment she continued to watch the panda as he spoke. The young girl was not insulted, this creature was so bizarre that honestly she would't be surprised if after this he disappeared and was never seen again.
He approached the bench with what she figured might be his final question, and listened to it carefully. Ráeru wanted to impress, although she was not sure why. What was the prize for this contest? Her eyes traveled over to the egg that gleamed in front of them.

"Well for my answer, it leads back to your original question." She smiled, flashing her brilliant white teeth at the red panda. "Say they turned everything into a boulder." Her blue eyes dances with mischief and her smile remained in place. "I mean everything, grass, dirt, trees, water, ice, sticks and stones." She stepped forwards watching him. "Then they started to turn the animals, the fish, tigers, dogs and even unborn eggs until all living creatures turned to stone." A pause as Ráeru eyed the panda, she didn't know if he would accept this as an answer or not. "Then they turned us into stone before finally turning themselves." Her smile wavered wondering if the genie would show up and offer to save someone. "The entire planet is now a rock, everything is stone, creating one massive boulder. No one is alive, no one is still capable of lifting the boulder." Now her eyes looked over at the Rotunda, wondering, still, what made it 'The Rotunda'. "Every part of the gods is still the same shape but each molecule of them has become nothing but stone. Are they still the gods? Or are they something different?"

Smiling over at Hotaru, the pale girl was almost finished. "If they are still the gods, then yes. They can create a boulder that is far too heavy for them to carry." Kicking a small pebble with her front hoof she watched it roll away. "If they are no longer the gods, then, perhaps, not."

Smiling softy she stared at the panda. "So what do you say? Can the gods create a boulder that is so heavy, the gods themselves cannot lift it?"

Wishlist Prior refusals : None.
Hellhound
Magic | Superspeed : able to alter the timestream dimension to leap forward into time, appearing to be travelling very quickly. + Hellfire : can summon flames that fall like rain in the immediate vicinity, causing multiple, small tissue burns.
Ráeru has a Genetic mutation : Future companion can have two magical abilities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Ráeru - 01-20-2015, 05:44 PM