the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

His words sifted through her mind briefly, before ivory ears flattened upon her skull in utter annoyance. She was boring for wanting to save the life of a newborn child? She was boring and dead for putting someone else's life before her own, not because she had a death wish, but because she longed to see a young one grow up into something in life, even when she hadn't? What would she have accomplished in this world if she had chosen life, the ability to annoy anyone in her presence? To chose her life over someone else's just because she could didn't register in her DNA, it was a short circuit she would never have to face in her wiring, and she was okay with that, even if it meant she wouldn't get the egg in that little vermin's paws. But, she wanted it... in some ways. She wanted it because perhaps then she could find someone who would love her for who she was.

Stepping forward with her feathered limbs swishing, she looked at him with her stoic expression, grey eyes hard,"Then I am boring and dead. I will not stand idly by and watch a child die because I decided that I was more worthy of living. I will not be ashamed of my decision just because you find it to be unsatisfactory. I do not know the ways of Helovia in its entirety as of yet, but what I know to be true is that someone who would willingly put their life before whatever is in that little egg's doesn't deserve to have anyone, let alone a friend." She hadn't noticed how her chest had puffed, how her nostrils flared and her breaths had become heavier, filled with anger and passion over the creature's words. She hadn't felt such a fire in quite awhile, but as quickly as it had been lit it had been smothered, her expression returning to a even one, and her form relaxing once more.

Receptors flicked in his direction once again as he asked a question, tail swishing at her hocks and steel gaze unwavering. She didn't know where she stood now, especially with her little outburst, but she would still try, and she didn't care if he didn't like her in the end. She was determined to obtain the specimen in his clutches, to open it to see what was inside and welcome it into this world. Surely it would at least be better off with her than him, if that was what his way of thinking was. Clearing her throat, the mare turned her head to relieve a slight itch on her side, before looking to him once more with that same blank expression,"The way I see it, the Gods are able to make anything. Therefore, if they wanted to make a boulder so large that even they were unable to move it, then they could without any issue. Now if they would, is another question entirely. If they were to choose to place such a boulder in our land, it would have to be for a very good reason, because it would most likely be permanent. They would most likely be wanting to hide something away, or to protect us from something if they felt this was necessary. Aside from that, I would think the answer would be quite obvious; they know no limits, and so even limiting themselves with their own power is an option."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 579
Tag: Random Event
OOC: December would like a Royal Cerndyr. Wishlist
No Prior NS refusals.}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by December - 01-20-2015, 09:10 PM