the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
A grumbling sigh slipped in exasperation from golden kissers. 'Boring huh?!' Stupid red rat cat thingy clearly had no idea what he was talking about. What else did he expect when he was the one that got to chose who he wanted to give the egg too? They were all trying to make it seem like they would pick others over themselves to look better. Snorting his aggravation golden ears slammed back against his skull. The colt looked around at everyone else wondering how they took his short reply. Just about everyone else seemed just as ticked off as he was. Sharp hoof tipped leg lashed out at the ground as the next question rang in his mind.

Arching his thick neck the colt took deep breaths trying to ease the irritation raging in his mind. Once the fire was drenched in serotonin, his brain rolled into fluid motion. His deep draw rang out, "They could, but that would be ignorant. If they did so there would never be anyone, or anything, strong enough to move it. It would always be stuck like you are here. You're stuck here taking care of this place." Calm or not, his feelings were still rubbed raw, thus the sharp retort. Snorting once more the colt turned silver eyes to glare up at the creature. What was he going to do? Come down and bite him?! 'Haha! I dare you little rat!' Snickering to himself the boy stared up at the thing wondering if this was the end of his questions.

Wonderings TalkingWords:257 Royal hellhound| Acid Previous refusal| Here Wishlist| Here|OOC: His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Ilios - 01-21-2015, 02:00 AM