the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My ears twitched as the fox thing cried out that we were all boring. Boring? Irritation simmered beneath my skin as he explained how we were all dead and how the one who stayed behind would die. No escapes, no exploding for water....blah blah blah. Then he turned on on of the others who had took life only so she could find help and save the other. I felt sorry for him. To be singled out like that was just not right.

“Hey!” I talked back to him not caring what he really thought about me anymore, “What gives you the right to say we're all dead? Besides if you think we all are so boring then why don't you just leave. No one is making you stay. So leave and make this gathering all for naught.”

I huffed as I did my best to calm down. No need to get too hot headed Astra. I looked up to the sky while the fox thing once more asked another question and much like the last two all the answers where probably going to be boring to him. If he really wanted some variation he could have at least asked more than two possible answer questions. I mean the first was a yes or no question, the second a stay or go question, and this one was another yes or no. Great...just put a smile on your face and answer it already and let's get this show on the road.

“Well I think they could definitely make a boulder of a similar size. And if each god has to try to lift the boulder on their own, then I say yes. God or not everybody has their limitations,” I begin as I look down towards him, “But if the gods work together who knows. Amazing feats happen every day when people band together to get something done so why can't the gods perform an amazing feat together? Besides, to lift the boulder all they would really have to do is lift it a hair's width and that would be considered lifting it in my book.”

I looked around a little to the faces that surrounded me. Hopefully this game that the fox was playing was near done and hopefully...that egg's mystery would be solved here soon.

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 387
TAGGED;; boop
OOC;; Astraea is looking for a Royal Silver Inari Kitsune with black eyes with Fire.
WISHLIST
No Prior Refusals.

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane as Mary Queen of Scotts from Reign

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Astraea - 01-21-2015, 10:00 PM