the Rift

[OPEN] Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Her huntress glanced up at her with annoyance on her face, and Hotaru snorted in similarly amused, if also frustrated, agreement. If he was so wise, and could deem them unfit, then he would have foreseen their supposedly boring answers. Then again, Hotaru had met a lot of incredibly arrogant beings, and she supposed they must think themselves deserving of it in some fashion. Her desires for the egg would not keep her lips closed, nor would it change her response in any way. If he awarded it to her, it would be because she was honest with her intentions, her personality.

The Gods were beings Hotaru had only mild experience with, but considering all the foals gathered around, perhaps she even had the most What she had seen, discovered...well, her answer was something that came a little bit easier. Though Shida's obnoxious squealing nearly caused her brain to hemorrhage. She wondered if she could convince Arya to poke her with her horn, just a bit. Hotaru was certainly tempted, and immensely grateful that her own daughters weren't so boorish.

"You keep asking us paradox questions, though I suppose for a reason. Either way, the Gods have made it clear in my experience with them that they are not all-knowing, nor are they all-powerful. Why else would they rely upon us at times?" Remembering the wraiths still made her skin crawl just a little bit, but that was something best not recalled. "There are four Gods for a reason; balance. If one had the power to usurp the others, or to have a more potent power capable of making a boulder the others could not lift, there would be no balance. So no, I do not believe they are capable, merely because of how they were made on the scale." Shrugging, she kicked a hoof back and cocked her hip. Whether the all-knowing panda liked her answer or not, she was quickly finding herself not caring.

Wishlist :: [Companion: Common/Royal Hellhound | Acid]

Denials: X :: X

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Socrates called, he wants his philosophy back :: NS Royal Companion Drop - by Hotaru - 01-22-2015, 12:36 AM