Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Steel sword catching snowflakes
The next season, grows and glowing
Oh but the long sun bores new hearts
Joy abounds, till the sun left you in the fall
Now winter battles keep you company again.

AB:: 0/4
DT:: 0/2 (1 by Satanic Silk)
WE:: 0/3 (1 by Jahzara)
HF:: 2/2

Confutatis

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia bats her eyes and sighs, "Find your own Legatus lovely."

Oxy is safe.

Steel sword catching snowflakes - Rank reference/ reference to relationship with Elsa
The next season, grows and glowing - reference to his addiction to locoweed/gathering of locoweed from beach
Oh but the long sun bores new hearts - born in Tallsun/ reference to the birth of his twins
Joy abounds, till the sun left you in the fall - Reference to his loss to Guacho/ lost lover/ Circuta leaving
Now winter battles keep you company again. - Reference to rank/ Thran challenge

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
Confutatis says: "Not happening".

Sword could be a reference to her warlike personality? Steel to her gray mane/tail?
Is going to give birth to twins.
Was challenged by Ophelia, a member of the Basin (winter landscape.)
Join the Regime.

"Another pretty spy does this world posess!
But no today you may keep your Legatus."

Oxy is NOT sought.

"Be gone you foul creature,
And take your precious babes,
Can't you see the Basin does not feature,
To see your dark shades."

Confutatis is NOT sought.

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Before leaving, Essetia turns back around and adds coolly, "Oh and you'll not have our Czar pretty boy."

Midas is safe.

Steel sword catching snowflakes – Reference to battle history/ reference to armor
The next season, grows and glowing –Reference to immortality or next life/Reference to Fina (glowing) and Neve (growing)
Oh but the long sun bores new hearts - Reference to his coming from the Throat (long sun) to lead in the Falls (new hearts)
Joy abounds, till the sun left you in the fall – Taking up a new patron God in the Falls (From Sun to Earth) \Seele’s death?
Now winter battles keep you company again. – Seele’s death left him alone

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

"Pretty girl, your czar is safe,
For the rest of your herd that may not be the case."

Midas is NOT sought.

The Falls is out of guesses, reveal coming.

”You're out of guesses,
Time to reveal for whom my riddle presses.”

Ciceron’s armor was sought.

APPERANCE REF:: Circeron is described as a “dappled steel grey” (profile). So the steel catching snowflakes would become spotted with white, like dapples.
APPERANCE REF:: Sword are usually associated with unicorns, which Circeron is.
MAGIC REF:: The next season would be spring. Even if not using the other clue it could be deduced this was spring because it grows. Spring is the season of growing. So the character would have to have something to do with glowing things that grow in spring. Ciceron has vines and floral designs wrap around his legs and shoulders. He has a passive magic that makes them glow.
BIRTH REF:: Born in summer
HISTORY REF:: Play on words. Sun sounds like son (could also be a metaphor for his sunshine, and happiness, which would be his mate and son). And Fall= Hidden Falls. So happiness was his until his son left him in the falls.
HERD REF:: left you in the fall= Fall=Hidden Falls. This character resides in the Hidden Falls
RANK REF:: Battles= soldier.

ETF:: Rhyme above because I'm an idiot....>>

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
APPERANCE REF:: Circeron is described as a “dappled steel grey” (profile). So the steel catching snowflakes would become spotted with white, like dapples.

+1 | appearance reference is spot on. I saw multiple groups guessing that it was a gray unicorn!

MAGIC REF:: The next season would be spring. Even if not using the other clue it could be deduced this was spring because it grows. Spring is the season of growing. So the character would have to have something to do with glowing things that grow in spring. Ciceron has vines and floral designs wrap around his legs and shoulders. He has a passive magic that makes them glow.

+1 | magic ref to glowing floral markings
-1 | the next season bit was confusing as this did not seem like a magic reference but a birdsong reference somehow

+1 | makes sense and some groups were looking for those born in tallsun

HISTORY REF:: Play on words. Sun sounds like son (could also be a metaphor for his sunshine, and happiness, which would be his mate and son). And Fall= Hidden Falls. So happiness was his until his son left him in the falls.
HERD REF:: left you in the fall= Fall=Hidden Falls. This character resides in the Hidden Falls

0 | this part was confusing to me, even in your explanation, maybe I am not so familiar with Ciceron, but fall made me think of a season or a fall from grace

+1 | very obvious rank reference

3/3 is a pass!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
+1| Yep. I thought of this.

+1 | We're in spring right now. Next season would be summer :) But things still grow in Summer, and given that his markings do glow I think this is a great clue!

+1| Yep. Right there on his profile.

+1| I had to really think about this. I couldn't find where on his profile it said that Ilios left. Is he said about it? I know that Paralia left too, but .. I was really torn. HOWEVER, I am happy to give you a point for the falls reference. If things had been more updated on Ciceron's profile I wouldn't have hesitated at all.

0 | 'winter battles' made me think this was going to be a specific history reference. I think it's too vague that way you've phrased it. Ciceron has actually only sparred once so the plural was weird for me, and given that his only battle took place in the spring it didn't seem like I could make the winter battle connection there. Perhaps if it had said spring? I know you were trying to go through the seasons, but it made this one really hard for me.

+4 is a pass from me

Personally I thought this was an awesome stealth!