the Rift

[OPEN] and he followed that preacher girl.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Okay, well, he was definitely was a little whacked. Before she knew it, he was gripped onto her tail. Her head shot up, and she turned head back to look at him questioningly. Of course, in any other circumstance, she probably would've kicked his ass, but the way he acted drew her maternal instinct into the forefront of her mind. Instead, she just waited for him to do something, and of course, he did come up with something rather clever. 'I'm a thistle!' At that, she could help but stutter back a laugh and shake her head. "Yes, yes you are." She replied. Thankfully he let go so she could "warn him of the Falls."

He fell into step next to her, and she let him talk a little. It was way more interesting to listen to him than for her to talk. She wasn't unique, and didn't have a shining personality. He then became rather serious, and she slowed a little to listen. He seemed very intent on avoiding danger, and telling her to move. "It's not a problem to me dear, thistle. I have these things." She rolled her wings then, reaching out the one closest to him to hit him with it. They were quite helpful in more than one way. A pegasus dying from falling was like a equine dying from sneezing. It just wouldn't make sense.

It was then though, that his proposal shocked him. She shrugged, letting him set out his offer. It actually kind of made her feel a little safe. Awkwardly as it was, since he was probably at the moment not capable of taking anyone down. It was just nice to know that someone offered to help, may come to be help someday if the Basin decides to ruin her life again and steal her other eye. "I'm always up for more body guards." She said with a slight laugh. Although something in her voice hinted that the idea to her wasn't all this bad. She feared those outside of the Falls. It was why she so rarely traveled out. Thankfully Edgar was to far off in his own thoughts flying somewhere far away to chastise her for thinking such thoughts. "Sounds like you're the warrior type?" She said, her voice piquing in interest. What would he do? Well, she supposed that was for him to decide.

A few more moments passed in silence as she was eaten up with her own thoughts, before the Falls came into view. The roaring waterfall was just a few seconds more journey. Her ears perked up, as she turned back to Windwalker. "We just gotta go under the Falls, since you can't exactly fly around." Her body kind of shook just thinking of the crisp water. "Get ready to get soaked." She mumbled, waiting to move on his go.

@[Windwalker] | ooc <3 She's so like.. wtf right now. xD

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.