the Rift

[OPEN] Professor. (Teaching spies)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
What comes at me first cannot be what made the noise, for it is in no tangible form. At least, I don't think it could have made the noise. It comes toward me, bright white illuminating me. Well, there shall be no hiding here, I suppose. Appearing after is the one I assumed that made the noise in the rapidly darkening evening. To my surprise, she looks very much like me. At least, her wings look very much like mine. The similarity instantly offers me a strange sense of comfort and camaraderie. I blink my eyes, and extend a wing to ward off the light from the phantom.. thing. Besides her wings she looks quite opposite from me. Her pale form, champagne... caramel... silver. Her voice is soft. 'Hello?'

I am illuminated for her, she can see me as I am. "Good evening." I do not know what role this lady has within the herd, but right now I don't really care if she is a spy or not. She has crossed my path and goddamnit I'm gonna teach someone something. As if I'm a pro at my chosen field. (Have I successfully stolen anything or anyone ever?) "I am Satanic Silk, Sleuth. Your name and position, Miss?" It's not that I mean to be brusque, and I imagine that my tone is pleasant enough. I intend nothing of the sort. I'm just in that down to business mood. Better get all the information down pat before we get started. Because lovely lady, we've got some lessons to be learnin'. "I hope you're having a good evening."

Walking "Talking"
@[Amaris]
I'm sorry, Silk DOESN'T write himself. Esp on business threads XD Silk loves Amaris's wings!!

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-11-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-13-2015, 09:41 PM