the Rift

[OPEN] Professor. (Teaching spies)

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
The girl watches as he extends a dark appendage to ward off her summoned spirit, the exquisite form of a white dragon glowing softly against the night sky. The creature rises to the sky, squawking a defiant song at the steed - and deciding to simply fly through his wing - or at least try. Should the form of the spirit come in contact with the steed, he would feel a strange warming and cooling sensation - Amaris experienced it often when the spirits decided to rest upon her back (or indeed, pass through her). It was difficult to describe the sensation of another's soul passing through your physical body, it was like brushing against something you've never felt before - something pleasant and almost addictive. The white eventually flew an arc over the dragon-girl's tiara, before settling upon the gold's caramel hued nape, the pale glow of the spirit illuminating the golden child like a flame fills a lantern.

His voice is deep, and his words were to the point - Amaris had to wonder what the great hurry was? But he was not unkind, nor did he seem afraid or overly awed at her - simple, easy acceptance like that had only ever come from her family previously (she had to remind herself, that perhaps this steed also counted as her family, as he was of her herd, right?). A small smile curled her lips as she nodded in greeting to him, before she returned the sentiments in her low, melodic hum of a voice; "and a good evening to you, sir. I am Amaris, and I hold no specific ranking like yourself." With another small nod, she conceded to his higher ranking. "I am but a humble citizen, hoping to learn more about the lands before I decide which path I want to wander." There was a time in the Edge when she had wanted to become a Wraith, to work her way towards being a spy, but did she still hold that desire? It was true, what she had said - she honestly did not know what path she would take - but whoever did?

@[Satanic Silk]
her rank says Disciple but that won't be official IC for Amaris until a herd meeting lol >__>
bg - table
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-10-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-11-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-11-2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Satanic Silk - 01-12-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Professor. (Teaching spies) - by Amaris - 01-13-2015, 09:41 PM