the Rift

sing me a song of a lass that is gone, say could that lass be i

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
K V O T H E

A grin, full and wide, pulls at my lips as she responds in the Old Tongue as well. Here was a sister! A sister born, descendants of a race as wild and untameable as the land they lived upon! "Hail sister Aisling! I am Kvothe, son of Illydae by Romano." I call, bowing my head to my fellow, introducing myself. She inquires after Elodin, and i step to the side, exposing the youth to the mare.

"This is Elodin, my dear companion." He regards Aisling, and i can feel the wheels turning in his mind before he settles upon a decision and turns away, ignoring her all together. "Forgive him. His version of approval means completely ignoring you." I gaze at him with a fond smile, before once more my attention is drawn to the pale mare.

The Emerald Isle... "Nay, but the father of my father was sired upon the fertile soil there, as was my mother herself. We are gypsies, wanderers, troupers. Sadly, ye shall not find another speaker of our tongue here, unless there is one i've yet to meet." I dip my head to her, bells tinkling merrily.

"So tell me Fair Aisling, what brings one of the Fair Folk here?" For faerie folk she must be, as slender and pale as she is, and with a voice to draw the unwary. Or maybe i was just enjoying the company of one such as myself, one who knew one of the fairest of languages, if a bit guttural at times.

@[Aisling]
"Speech speech specch."

Messages In This Thread
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone, say could that lass be i - by Kvothe - 01-13-2015, 11:28 PM