Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

So yeah, I've wandered a long damn way from Momma's side. She and that thing she calls Keiran have been annoying me since I made my birth appearance or whatever. My legs still wobble time to time, but that's not going to stop me. I had slipped away while she ate. I don't even think her thing saw me leave. Good thing I ate a big breakfast and lunch. So I head for the mountains near the Falls. After all, if I'm going to get stronger I need to learn to climb. I don't have a super cool horn like Dad does. Momma doesn't either so I guess that's why I don't. I wonder if others have those kinds of things? Guess I'll find out the more I explore.

I find this one HUGE mountain, with an oh so convenient path that leads up. It's kinda high, but i'm going to try anyway. I bound forward, kicking up my heels with my new found freedom. Was this what it's like to be an adult? I sure hope so. I can't wait until i'm big and strong and don't need Momma anymore. "Wait!" I look around. I'm alone on the path, and it's narrow enough that I'm not going to close to the edge. The voice sounded like it came from up top. I keep going, I want to see what is at the top anyway.... Maybe i'll make my first friend! Though I really don't need any to be honest.

As I reach the top I see someone who can't be much taller, or older for that matter than me. Hey! I call out. I'm still learning how to use words. So I hope I can pull this off without looking stupid. I move closer, my dual colored eyes watching the stranger. My head turns to the side slightly as I notice them... He has things sticking out from his sides.... and not one... BUT TWO HORNS!? Oh come ON! HOW IS THIS EVEN FAIR! I shake my head slightly and snort. I wanted to be cool to... So far i'm just an ordinary girl. Not fair at all.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Looky, What's That? - by Breccan - 01-11-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Looky, What's That? - by Vitani - 01-11-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Looky, What's That? - by Breccan - 01-11-2015, 11:56 AM