the Rift

[OPEN] here's my dilemma

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

She has sister too! That's cool. I bet hers a nice, and she has so many that if I throw a rock, I'll hit one? Gently I reach down and pick up a beached rock. I wanted to hit her sisters. Not to hurt them though, I just want to say hi. If they are as nice as Cheska, I want to meet them all. Then I can have even more friends that can help me out. Whipping my head back, I toss it into the ocean, looking at Cheska expectantly. "Did I just hit one of your sisters?" I cry out, looking at her expectantly. I ignore what she says about my sister and stuff. That doesn't matter right now, I made it here alone, but I sure as horse poopy did not know how to protect myself. Like, I just almost thought I was dying to sand and water which apparently some horses were born-ed out of. That's not cool or strong.

So I focus on the story of her sisters. My ears flicker forward intently as I reach my muzzle up to her as if that would make me hear better. Apparently her and her sister fought... but did her sister explode? I don't think so. It was nice of her to try to make me feel better, but I know I'm in different circumstances. Though, things got deep really fast. She talked about love, and like. One dries up while the other stays forever and ever. Did Shida love me? Did mom and dad love me? Or did they all just like me? When Cheska reaches her nose I greedily reach forward and touch my muzzle against hers. It's nice to have someone to talk too. I wish she lived in the Falls with me, then she could make sure I grew up good and strong. She falls quiet for a moment, almost as if expect me to talk. I can't though, I have to think. A few more moments of silence pass, so I guess she actually wants to know what I'm thinking. "I love my sister, and my daddy and my mommy..." my voice trails off, all this thinking hurts my head. "But what if they don't love me?" The question hangs in the air. I want to know, but I don't at the same time. I don't want to know what bad things could happen if they didn't love me.

Luckily, she moves onto the story of her kind. They came from the mud and rain. They weren't all cool colors because they had to be earthy colors. Maybe that's why mommy's white, because she came from mist. I sniffle, tears and all finally subsiding for good as she has the great idea of chasing the claw things. I had seen some around before I took my little dive into the sand, but I was more focused on me than them. Might as well be the time to learn even more! My little sandy eyes sparkle with excitement as I bound forward a couple of steps. "Let's go then!" I smile a cheesy grin then turn and bound forward. Wings are flapping, and heads a flinging, before I finally stop and let Cheska meet up. I don't want to go alone! Speaking of which... "So where do you live, because I want to come visit!" Hopefully she lives close to the Falls, otherwise that'd be a really long walk. Getting here was enough work as it was.

"talk talk talk"
@[Cheska] Cheska's adorbs ;-; sorry these are so weird. xD
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 01-11-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 01-15-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 01-20-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 01-22-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 01-27-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 01-30-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Auriel - 02-06-2015, 01:11 PM
RE: here's my dilemma - by Cheska - 02-07-2015, 10:06 PM