the Rift

herdless [joining]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

Yol was, in fact, spotted from above. I make my move rather quickly, my shadow likely caressing the body of the colt in warning before I swoop down next to him, my wing tips barely missing his own as they plunge up and down, keeping me afloat and at home in the sweet air. My face turns to him, and I smile, my blonde mane twirling behind me as we fly side by side for a moment.

"Hello," I say, my voice slightly cheerful in the beauty of this Orangemoon day, with the expanse of the Dragon's Throat stretching out below us in crimson wonder, much like my former home in Isilme. Unlike the red swirls of rock below us, rising only slightly like waves, the Cliffs had made crimson towers stretching toward the sky, an immediate indication of just whom was supposed to inhabit them. I found that I much prefered the calm desert to the Cliffs, as it had little chance of collapsing in on itself.

He seems like an average pegasus, with nothing alarming jumping out at my dark blue eyes on the outset. "I'm Kri. What's your name?"

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-13-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-18-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Boom Boom - 09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-24-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-26-2012, 07:52 PM