the Rift

herdless [joining]

Yol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

breathe in, breathe out...

Yol was, honestly, quite startled when the mare appeared suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere. Her dark chocolate wings nearly caught his on the downstroke, and he politely moved a wingspace to the left. His big eyes quickly asorbed the mare's appearance; dark brown body, pretty flaxen mane and tail, blue eyes, fairly attractive, considerably smaller than the big Percheron. But she had an air around of her, an air of strength and the air of a warrior.

"Hello. I'm Kri. What's your name?" Yol gave a strong stroke down with his muscled wings as he began drifting towards the earth, bringing himself back up to level with Kri.

"I'm Yol. It's nice to meet you, Kri." The stallion answered. He wasn't the type to overthink most replies, and he added, "I'm curious to know if it's possible to join the herd as a medic. I haven't been much of soldier, I'm afraid, and I would prefer to live among my kind rather then unicorns or horses. I've always felt a little more comfortable with other pegasi," Yol smiled genuinely at the mare, trying to appear confident, but he knew there was a touch of nerves in his eyes, which would always betray his mouth.

Messages In This Thread
herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-13-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-18-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Boom Boom - 09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-24-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-26-2012, 07:52 PM