the Rift

herdless [joining]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

Watching with intent, dark blue eyes, I can tell immediately that I have startled this colt. It is enough to bring an amused smirk to house itself on my features. A graceful sweep of my wings brings me to rise a bit even as the large colt falls, but he soon regains altitude, and I am once again impressed by the might of wings. They can hold such large bodies in the air securely, and it was truly a miracle.

I pull at the inwd subconsciously, giving us a nice tail wind to fly with, increasing the natural speed perceptively, but it is something I have become all too accustomed too. So long ago, that fight with the griffon had gifted me the ability to control wind, never allowing my figure to be knocked from the air in flight. It was a trait I had taken advantage of many times, leading to my increasingly risky flight patterns at times. A dare devil in the sky, but I cannot truly be called one when there is no risk.

His name captures my attention once more and I turn a head to peer at him curiously. "Yol," I repeat quite casually, letting the word slide gruffly from my lips with a misplaced feminine twist. His next flurry of words takes a while for me to capture, and I listen intently, mulling over my reply for a few moments. "I will not lie, Yol. We have members of all species here, even if we appear mostly winged. Still, you are free to join as a medic, if that is your wish."

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Messages In This Thread
herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-10-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-12-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-13-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-18-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Boom Boom - 09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Kri - 09-24-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: herdless [joining] - by Yol - 09-26-2012, 07:52 PM