the Rift

[OPEN] Oh the WONDERS!

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I have had my first fill from my mother, nosed my brother with love, and decided to explore the ground around me. I move a little ways away from the adults, from Breccan, who I see has gone off to explore on his own anyway. I will catch up with him later. For now, I want to explore this vast world that is so new and intriguing. But first for myself! I glance over myself: long legs, black to the pale buckskin that is my body; a dark fluffy tail; wings that are black on the back, pink underneath, with gold shiny!; fluffy mane (I can kinda see it!) that is also black with some pink in it. Of course, I cannot see that my face is as black as my neck, but with a blaze and strange gold marking around my left eye. I flap my wings, watching in wonder as they act like.. arms of some sort. They don't do much just now, the feathers are still airing out. But they lift me a little off the ground, and I giggle as I feel myself get lighter. I return to all four hooves, and try a little hop.

OH! That was fun! A hop again. Maybe... I move forward a little more, faster. And if I lift just my front legs? Oh the air under my belly! What about just my back legs? Oh that stretches my back so nicely. I giggle and run in a circle, my legs growing used to the feeling of supporting my little body. Oh just MOVING is such great fun - is there any greater joy in the world? Of course! When my wings can support me better, that will be even greater. Maybe I will be able to get a few feet off the ground and be little a little hover-filly. My gold eyes are nearly as bright as the sun, which has come out to take over the morning, shining down on me and making all of me shine like the shiny new toy that I am.

""
@[Vincent] + anyone who wants to crash
346 words

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.