the Rift

[JUDGED] Heroes and Cons [xRoland]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
You're to mean, I don't like you, Fuck you anyway.

I am not kept waiting long. A stallion soon arrives to my call, arriving slowly at first. My royal eyes rake slowly over him as he approaches. We are even of height, maybe I'm slightly taller, and I seem to have a heavier build than he does. But he looks to be lithe and agile at the same time. More than I could say for myself. I admit, I have not seen him around- Wait. I have. He was at the Orange Moon festival. He had been hosting the riddle games that my daughter Glacia had jumped into. That was quiet some time ago. Since then.. I can't say that I have seen him around.

The red stallion halts, but only for a moment. Only to nod his head in slight greeting. Ugh. I forget sometimes how much others like to be polite before battles. Not just raging in and attacking. But maybe I underestimate him. Actually I did underestimate him. He is fast, and is coming at me head on, and almost awkwardly I attempt to move away to the right as he side-steps to the left. and reaches out with his jaws. Ow. There is a stinging pain, located on the skin between my neck and shoulder. Kudo's to you buddy, but you just got lucky. He got me good, very good. I can feel the blood dripping down my chest, and in a sick way I revel in the pain.

But no more time for dilly dallying. He could get me again. My dark hooves land a few feet away, and I wince on the impact. But I wash that away as I turn around quickly on my haunches. I don't halt, instead using the force already in my hind end I push off with force into a gallop barreling towards the stallion. There is some slip, but the digging of my hooves is effecting, and I gain ground fast. As I approach I move slightly from left to right, as an attempt to confuse the man, before moving quickly to the right. As I round on his shoulder, my front end lifts up and turns in an attempt to land on his shoulders and to push him down or away. My own injury screams in protest to the movement and the stretch, but I have to ignore it, I have to fight through it. As I land I am unsure if I hit him, and quickly take off in the opposite direction, only to slow and turn to watch his next move, and to see if I caused any injury.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Roland]
Words;; 434/800
Notes;; Attack 1/3

Summary:
Sialia turns and takes off towards Roland, zigzagging in an attempt to confuse him on which direction she would take, before quickly moving to the right, and next to his shoulder she rears and turns to come down on his withers/shoulders in an attempt to rake him or land on his shoulder to cause damage. Upon landing Sialia spins and takes off away from Roland, before slowing and turning so her right side faces him.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-13-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-15-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-17-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-21-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-22-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-22-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-27-2015, 01:08 AM