the Rift

[JUDGED] Heroes and Cons [xRoland]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
You're to mean, I don't like you, Fuck you anyway.

Well this is not turning out the way I had planned. I was getting my ass kicked by this guy. But my attack seemed to have shaken his confidence a little. Well, good. As I slow, and turn towards him I am shocked to find he has followed me, and very intelligently has used the slippery terrain to his advantage. I scramble to move, but what is his advantage becomes my downfall. He crashes into me with quiet a lot of force on my right shoulder. Oh damn that smarts.

The spot in which he collided with me throbs painfully, and I am thrown off balance, my legs sprawled at an awkward angle. I am stopped for a moment, recovering, but I don't have much time because he has just made quiet the mistake in judgement. Whilst my shoulder throbs, I gather my balance and spin quickly on my haunches to the left and launch myself at him, jaws open wide at the lower half of his throat, right where his neck connects to his chest.

I feel my teeth clamp together, though I can't tell if I tear away with flesh or if I'm just taking off with air in my teeth. I move deftly to the left quickly after I bite after him, trotting off only to walk a few feet later, circling around my opponent. My eyes watch him carefully, wary of the leaner man, but at the same time trying to recover from the rough blow he had landed on my shoulder. It still throbbed, and I was sure he had bruised it pretty damn well. Carefully my eyes trail over him, analyzing. He caught be by surprise... twice. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.... Shame on me. He would not be surprising me again. But after this, I would compliment him. He was good, and worthy of congratulations. It's been awhile since I had a opponent who was intelligent, as well as a good fight.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Roland]
Words;; 332/800
Notes;; Attack 2/3

Summary: As Roland stops behind her hind end Sialia spins on her haunches, and launches herself at his chest and opens her mouth to bite at the lower half of his throat that connects to his chest before moving away to the side at a trot, before slowing to a walk to favor her shoulder as well as to keep an eye on him, however she does not turn away from him.

Injuries: A Nasty bite in between the neck and shoulder on her left side, and some pretty good bruising on her right shoulder, causing a limp in her step.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-13-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-15-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-17-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-21-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-22-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-22-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-27-2015, 01:08 AM