the Rift

[JUDGED] Heroes and Cons [xRoland]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
You're to mean, I don't like you, Fuck you anyway.

Yet again, my blow doesn't land, and honestly it kind of pisses me off. In this spar it seemed my heavier build was my own worst enemy, and was almost being used against me. Sometimes bigger isn't always better. You could tell, that in this spar being slightly lighter and slightly more agile where what you wanted, especially with a big ole warmblood mare with blood on her mind chasing after you with her jowls wide open looking to crunch something between her pearly whites.

However, our spar seems to have taken a momentary break for both parties to gain their breath and composer. I am slightly surprised to find that he doesn't immediately take off after me, but instead stands in the center of the circle watching me. "May I have your name?" He asks between breaths, and my ears tilt towards him, a grin leering on my two toned face. "Sialia." I respond, my voice dropping into a soft husky sound, but somehow it managed to echo across the clearing, bouncing off the few sparse tree's that surround us.

There is silence once more, and I don't ask his name. I would do that after. Instead I finish my circle, taking in his movements as he dashes forward towards me. I am not surprised by this, and I move my hind end out of the way... but just a tad to late. He gets the bite in, but it only stings for a moment. It doesn't hurt nearly as much at the bite and the bruising on either of my shoulders. In fact I barely flick an ear back at it. As he dashes behind me moving to my left side I swing my hind end towards him, and as he halts I back a few paces back before kicking my hind legs out towards his chest. I let my legs out at there full length before pulling them back underneath me, and shooting off forward before turning my body to face my opponent. I take deep breaths, my blue eyes watching him closely and a grin touching my lips. "Might I have your name?" I lowered my head, giving him a nod of respect. "Thank you, I needed a good ass kicking." My eyes danced with mirth and excitement. I had enjoyed myself, despite the painful shoulders. My head lifted back to its full height and I watch waiting for him.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Roland]
Words;; 418/800
Notes;; Attack 3/3

Summary: Sialia turns her hind end towards him as he rounds behind and quickly backs a few steps before kicking her hind feet out at his chest as he halts. Then as she brings her feet back down she rushes forward at the trot before turning to face him.

Injuries: A Nasty bite in between the neck and shoulder on her left side, and some pretty good bruising on her right shoulder, causing a limp in her step, and a small bite wound on her flank, that doesn't bother her to much.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-13-2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-15-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-17-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-21-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-22-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Sialia - 01-22-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Heroes and Cons [xRoland] - by Roland - 01-27-2015, 01:08 AM