the Rift

[OPEN] Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Her suggestion that I should have informed her earlier pulls a grimace across my face. She was right, and I ducked my head in apology. However her mention of a halo brings a smile to my lips, and oddly I'm not surprised that she wishes to join the 'church'. Admittedly, however, I had not taken her as one to worship the sun. Or any deity really.

But I acknowledge her choice with a dip of my head. "Then I shall take you to Amani, she is our Diviner, the lead Disciple. She'll get you sorted out and tell you what your new duties are...because honestly I haven't the foggiest."

I flashed a grin at her, gesturing with a wing to the Tree. "There, that tree marks our home. If ever you find yourself lost among the dunes, look for the tree, and you will find the Oasis where we live." I look to her, making sure she understood before I began walking, humming lightly for a little while before I turned to look at her again.

"So, Maren, I did not ask in the Threshold, but now would be a good time before my duties whisk me away." I grin again, then my head tilted slightly to the side. "What brought you across the Threshold? And why settle for joining me, a complete stranger?"

It was an intriguing question. Why did she follow a stranger? Why did I? Was it the chance for company, for family? I knew my reasons for following Ampere, and noble they were not. But I was curious as to what made this mare follow me rather than roam an Outcast, free to choose her path with another herd or alone.

Word Count: 279 Tags: @[Maren]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Bucephalus - 01-13-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Maren - 01-14-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Bucephalus - 01-23-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Maren - 01-28-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Maren - 01-31-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 04:22 PM