the Rift

[OPEN] drain the whole sea [patrol]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
flame stock: Mr.Thomas @ flickr.com
Soren

I had wandered the borders of the Worlds Edge for hours now, searching for the familiar face known as Ktulu. My elder sister. The bear woman. Whatever. The point was that I was searching for her, and just maybe I would get lucky and run into her on patrol.

I am not really a fan of the cold mists, although the smells are pleasant. The air is clean, even if it was a little salty. Maybe a tad fishy. I didn't mind the smell really at all. However, the mist in the dark was kind of creepy, and I couldn't deny that fact. It was cold too. A wet cold, that chilled you right down to the bones, that didn't relent. The wind didn't help either. Hell it made it worse. I honestly didn't mind the north, even in its bitter cold, but the wet cold... Gah. Not a fan.

In the mist however, there are some odd noises. Growls and grunts. What. The. Fuck. The mist was making noise. Or someone was making noise. I really hoped it wasn't a couple someones making that noise, because honestly, it was disgusting. But it didn't sound like a couple in the throws of passion, so I quickly dismiss the idea before I became seriously disgusted.

It actually resembled the sound of a bear. Wait. A bear. My dark harks swivel and I follow the direction in which the sounds are going, but soon there is silence. My blue eyes scan the area, and I move out of the mists slowly. For a moment I see no one, but soon my eyes land on her. "Ktulu." I manage to choke out at her. But now that I am here, I am unsure of how I should act, how to repond. She is shorter than I remember, but then again... I was much taller. Would she recognize me as her baby brother? Or does she not remember the last child of Paladin the Valiant and... Soliel the Virtuous. Mother.

"No." I push the thought of her away, and I focus on my sister. I didn't need to think about mother right now.

@[Ktulu]

you're fireproof
nothing breaks your heart

Messages In This Thread
drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-15-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-16-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Archibald - 01-24-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-25-2015, 02:39 PM