Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

For the most part Ktulu could admit that her nightly patrols were uneventful. There was only once or twice that she could remember Eytan informing her of a couple of wolves hanging around the border, but when they had scented the bear they ran off without incident. Ktulu did not allow herself to become comfortable during her night patrols, however. If she allowed herself to become comfortable then she would leave herself vulnerable, open for attack, and she would make mistakes. Ktulu absolutely hated making mistakes.

Her ears twitch as she hears the rustling of steps and she stops, crimson eyes scanning the thickening mist. She was sure of what she had heard and knew that it was not Eytan because the bear always alerted her when he was on his way back. "Come out and face me." The Constrictor commanded, voice stern to not allow any argument from whoever was creeping around the Edge's border.

"Ktulu."

The dark mare's gaze fixed on the stallion that stepped from the mist and she snorted, her head lowering to point her horn at him. The coloring of him reminded her of her younger brother, Varath, and she remembered her dislike of him. It was not a well founded dislike, but it was dislike all the same and it translated into distrust. But there was something off. Where was the red tips of his hair? Where was that haughty demeanor that he carried himself with? This stallion seemed the complete opposite of what she remembered Varath to be, so she lifted her head so her horn was not pointed at him. "Who are you?" She asked. "And what business do you have here?" He may have known her, but she was lost as to who he was.

"."

@[Soren]

ooc:// yay, patrol!

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-13-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-15-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Soren - 01-16-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Archibald - 01-24-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: drain the whole sea [patrol] - by Ktulu - 01-25-2015, 02:39 PM