the Rift

[PRIVATE] what did you do?!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

"Ranjiri?"

Usually I'm a sucker and would forgive you for doing anything that upset me, most of the time you didn't even know that you had, but not this time. I was too angry. Too irrational. I just wanted to yell and scream and rant and stomp my hooves until all of the angry energy was out of me. I wanted to go back to Ryuu and stand over him as he slept, and get some rest myself, but I knew I wouldn't be able to do that. Not until I talked to you. Or yelled at you. Whatever.

My ears were flat against my head as I looked at you and I snorted "First of all, Ryuu is not your son." My words were clipped as I spoke. "He will never be your son." I'll admit, I didn't pause to think about what I was saying. I didn't stop to think that it would hurt your feelings and I'm sorry if I did. I guess I was just too caught up in my anger to stop and think.

"Secondly, I do not appreciate you talking about me or Ryuu to someone I don't know." I hissed. "Ryuu wandered off and started screaming for me when this white and gold mare found him. Screaming Cera. He was screaming. And then she tells me that you said you're his father and that she's talked to you about him and me!" I tried to keep myself from shouting, I really did, but as I continued my voice grew louder and louder. "I'm trying my best to protect him, but I can't do it if... if." you're telling lies. If you're telling everyone about me and Ryuu. I sighed and shook my head. "I can't do it..." I don't know what happened, but I went from feeling so righteously angry to just feeling helpless.

@[Cera]

"Speak."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
what did you do?! - by Ranjiri - 01-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: what did you do?! - by Cera - 01-14-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: what did you do?! - by Ranjiri - 01-19-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: what did you do?! - by Cera - 01-20-2015, 04:25 AM