the Rift

[PRIVATE] nothing but tarnished memories

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
   Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

The Constrictor remained silent when she was told by Torleik that she didn't need to thank him for doing what he did, that it was what any man should have done. What was there to say when her grattitude was dismissed so easily with the notion that anyone should have done the same thing? He proceeded then to answer her question about Ophelia's welfare. "Ophelia has always wandered." She murmured. "Don't take it personally." But then she grew quiet when he claimed to be the only one that remained when she was broken and needed someone. Jealousy bubbled in her chest and Ktulu forced herself to look away. It hadn't been so long ago that she was the one that Ophelia went to when she needed help. It wasn't a pleasant feeling knowing that Phi had someone else to go to, but as long as Torleik made her happy then Ktulu could be happy for her.

Mauja's name made Ktulu grit her teeth. Her hatred for the stallion had not faded since she'd choked him in his own land for hurting Ophelia. "I know." She said, her own disgust evident in her voice. "I saw her injuries and she told me that she fought with him. Its truly a pity that she lost rather than finally kill him." If her dislike for the spotted stallion hadn't been evident before it was obvious now. If Torleik took offense to it he would just have to deal with it because Ktulu would not sugar coat her words or feelings when it came to that particular stallion. "I should have killed him in the Edge when he let Deimos hurt her..."

"It was such a pleasure to learn vaguely of her history with him in that moment."

"...their history?" The dark mare wasn't sure if she wanted to know what her sister's history with Mauja was, but she was unable to keep the question from slipping past her lips. "What history?" Ktulu's greatest fear was that Torleik would say something along the lines of 'Ophelia and Mauja were together', but she knew her sister well enough to know that that couldn't have happened. What if it did, though? 'Geld him.' Eytan piped up and Ktulu couldn't agree more.

"Seems I am but one in a line of many males who have found Ophelia captivating."

Had it not been for the tone of his voice as he spoke, Ktulu probably would have taken Torleik's words as an insult. "She seems to like you." She assured the stallion. "She..." Ktulu hesitated, wondering if she should tell Torleik of her and Ophelia's conversation. She sighed then continued on. "We spoke about the Basin and she said she enjoys it there and from what I gathered part of the reason she likes it there is because of you." Ktulu's head tilted and she watched Torleik's face for a reaction. "I trust Ophelia's judgement so if she likes you then... then I like you as well. But... if you ever hurt my sister I will hunt you down."

Any good sister threatened her sister's suitors with severe bodily harm, didn't they?

"And you? How do you fare?"

"I'm well." Ktulu answered. "I'm a Captain in the World's Edge with Archibald. There was a competition and four of us competed for the position." She thought back to the battle and smiled. Not only had her teamwork with Archibald been nearly flawless, the battle had been invigorating and exciting. "I discovered a magic I never knew I had and I look forward to using it in battle again." Maybe she could use her newly discovered magic to chase her warriors around the Edge to keep them in shape.

"."

ooc://
wow, timelines xD
@[Torleik]
CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
nothing but tarnished memories - by Ktulu - 01-14-2015, 01:27 AM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Torleik - 02-06-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Ktulu - 02-19-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Torleik - 04-21-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: nothing but tarnished memories - by Ktulu - 05-04-2015, 11:18 PM