the Rift

[PRIVATE] C.E.O (ghost)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

"So you trusted the word of a God? … and faithfully followed" the last is more like a mulling thought as I consider his words. The questions I ask mere curiosity, the thought of trusting a being with such power made me nervous, yet what else could you do? My contact with the Gods has always been very small, even my patron Lord whose land I ruled was all but an elusive figure to me. You’d think the earthly being would want to meet with the mare that ruled his lands, but perhaps I am not so easy to spot in the golden glow of Midas. Still, I think a little more. I wonder why it was Midas who was requested to lead the Falls instead of his old home, had something happened there? Or was it simply a God’s whim. I think of Seele, her ambition had been to find a land for the misfits of this land and just like that, her goals were granted. Why? Was there a reason, a process to this power picking or did the Earth feel sympathy or obliged. I do not know, but I want to know more about the beings who commanded loyalty like this without one raising questions. Even my own ascension was odd and not expected, was I really Seele’s only successor? I am quiet and not grand, slight with no imposing body, my thoughts mingled with my own personal gain and not with that of family.

If Midas had remained in his old home then whom would I have been standing beside? Perhaps I’d have been on my own or maybe not holding a crown at all. Who knew, but what ifs were just that and I lingered on them only briefly. I think of Seele again, I did not expect her to die so suddenly and it almost disappointed me in a way. I thought I’d be serving her a lot longer than I did until I was strong enough to take that crown from her. Though I do not know if I would have been able to do it in the end, the Necromancer had been the closest I had to a friend and she had left me in a flash. A lifeless form in the ground who hadn’t lived long enough to fulfil her potential. I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss Seele, but I had learned an early death only left those alive with questions and confusion.

The Czar asks if I want more tales and I think for a moment, not wanting to waste this opportunity I have to read through his thoughts, his memories. "Are you Gallant?" I ask, my gaze shining with intrigue. It seemed we all gained these titles when we rose high enough, the names whispered until eventually they stick to you like glue. My own… Cadaverous bony and thin. Not brave or strong or intuitive, just Ghost the Corpse. Indeed.

@[Midas]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 01-16-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-30-2015, 10:19 AM