the Rift

[OPEN] Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open

Breccan Posts: 16
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
B R E C C A N

I lean back against Sis when she lays down by me, and right as I do another foal strides in...and I immediately dislike him. He walks like he's all big 'n tough, but I bet Ma or Da could send him running for the hills! Or or or even Sis and I working together!

But before I could suggest such a grand undertaking(hehe big word!), another foal approaches. Only she's old. Like, almost adult. Almost. Okay, maybe not quite, but she's certainly older than Sis and I. Around the time I realize this, the nice lady begins to speak, and I turn to look at her, beaming when my guess was correct and the black colt's wasn't.

Almost stuck my tongue out at him. Almost.

But then the lady begins to speak, and tell us a grand story about the stupid(because seriously. The Raven had it made) Raven and his quest to become a god.

By the end my head is tilted, and I'm kinda in deep thought. You know, like how you get when you see a wall in front of you and no way around it. "Raven was pretty dumb for making the goddess angry." I'm satisfied with my answer, and i looked to my Sis for approval.

Then I see the next arrivals, and blink. One's a tall grown-up-person, who's got wings like Da but no horns like Ma(and me. I saw my reflection. Holy shit I was awesome). She seems kinda like the nice lady, so I stop looking at her, and just in time because another foal arrives. And here i thought Tempe and I would have the entire story all to ourselves(Of course we'd allow the dark kid to stay. I was nice like that).

The little colt speaks, and he's younger than even me. Which is like, seriously little. Scrawny. I kinda felt like if i blew on him he'd go flying. Which was odd because he only had one wing which was even odder which just confused me so I stopped thinking about that.

"That's silly, it's just a story. Besides, I don't think being a rainbow's such a good thing" I knew about stories well enough. Da would tell Tempe and I such wonderful tales whenever he spent the night with us. Plus being every color... talk about an eyesore.

Messages In This Thread
Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Cheska - 01-15-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Breccan - 01-15-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Tempe - 01-15-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Volterra - 01-16-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Myrrine - 01-16-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Cheska - 01-18-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Zèklè - 01-18-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Breccan - 01-19-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Tempe - 01-20-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Volterra - 01-22-2015, 06:34 PM