Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

She had been silent the entire time, listening patiently and being attentive, if not enraptured by the tale the mare told. Her smile widened as it went on, eyes wide and happy as she tilted her head every so often, wings fluttering and ears pricked as she honed in on the woman, letting the words tickle her ears and wrap themselves in her mind. When she finally finished, she closed her eyes to let it sit with her, for the tale to be remembered. She knew what the moral had been, and to her it wasn't really about trying to hear a story to learn a lesson, but rather to just sit and enjoy the company of others more her age for once, even if she was older. There wasn't much silence after the story though, because soon almost all of them had something to add.

Each piped up with different questions, theories, answers, things that only made Myrrine blink, before smiling and letting them speak. Soon her eyes were on the one winged boy, his comment causing a giggle to escape her. Some were more goal-oriented than others, and he seemed to be at the top of the chain. She only dipped her head though, flicking her ears slightly and finally speaking after Cheska finished,"I don't know, I think I rather like who I am just fine. Spots and all." Giggling even louder at the thought, she slowly turned herself away, looking at all of them with that same friendly smile, but deciding to take her leave. She had enjoyed the tale, but she wanted to explore now, and she felt that she wouldn't get a word in edgewise as it was with all the younger ones being very opinionated. Flicking her fluffy tail in a slight wave she began walking away, calling behind her cheerfully,"Thank you for sharing that wonderful tale, Cheska. It was a pleasure meeting you all!"

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: Lol sorry I'm out. Didn't wanna keep holding up the thread, thanks guys!
WC: 323
TAG: @[Breccan]
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Cheska - 01-15-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Breccan - 01-15-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Tempe - 01-15-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Volterra - 01-16-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Myrrine - 01-16-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Cheska - 01-18-2015, 01:28 PM