the Rift

[OPEN] Flashback [Joining]

Sardonyx Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Trotting up beside him the males large body slowed and he stood there dreary on his feet, he gave his friend and heart brother a dark and withering look that told him he just wanted sleep. Ears flicking forward he caught more of his words and his tongue moved over his lips, snorting softly he tossed his head up the bangs of his mane flying from his eyes. "Sun god... ?" He asked softly and moved to stand just behind his left flank, his black orbs raising to the sky to peer at the sky, he knew it was dark but still. The sight of the moon making her climb relieved him greatly to the point he would want to dance around like a colt, sighing he lifted his front leg wearily and twitched his ears.

"I do not know those you speak of." He said before following him again, tail lashing from the side he listened and watched. "I don't have much interests in anything these days, and yes I have missed that training much." He almost laughed when he nearly took a tumble of the side, carefully maneuvering around the edge as well he lashed his tail again walking slow and tiredly.

Messages In This Thread
Flashback [Joining] - by Hector - 01-15-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Flashback [Joining] - by Sardonyx - 01-16-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: Flashback [Joining] - by Hector - 01-18-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Flashback [Joining] - by Sikeax - 01-19-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Flashback [Joining] - by Sardonyx - 01-25-2015, 04:40 PM