the Rift

[JUDGED] Visit us (Elsa)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
M
I
D
A
S
Much like our previous fray, she came to me wordless, obviously knowing well the intent of this meeting. Her stoic silence is unusually pleasing to me...yar, say true. Considering my mouth was also absent useful words. Tis polite and expected, I return her smile and the respectful noding nodding gesture with an approving grin. Sooty ears twitch forward, one automatically falls back when she shifts those clear crystals to peer at something behind and below me. I can feel the sand beneath one foot begin to faintly quiver.

Instinct, (coupled with a wary personality that was trained with age and schooled by pain) led me to take a quick sidestep right as if to start our dance. Though it wasn't my aim to intentionally harm or otherwise cause malice injury...It would seem I'm alone in this opinion. From the corner of one eye, I catch an alarming glimpse of an icy point just below my lifted hind foot. Cleanly poking above the dirt where I'd stood merely a second ago. Apparently Elsa was attempting to bend the odds in her favor.

By whatever means possible.

Yar, she very nearly skewered my hoof.

Impressive; but also dangerous.

Though I'm on edge, (wary of more pointy things suddenly poking from the ground,) a callus smile produces ripples that erase whatever surprise had risen to my face. I lift my crown and divert attention to see the pale iceberg begin her charge from the edge of yon ring. Every fiber of this body starts to tense up; each tendon and fleshy muscle sets itself as if to meet the attack or brace for contact. Just as she was about to set herself upon me, I deceivingly set an example that would define the meaning of 'speed;' my smaller bulk lunges left, pulling sharply from her path.

Once aside, these painted limbs keep going, throwing up dust in their wake. Perhaps the girl would receive a mouthful. Each smooth push is a testament to the grace and power of our dance. I glide off my hindquarters to race past her left most corner. Gilden feathers slip free from my barrel. Limbs thrash hard, once, twice, thrice. Just as she was unconcerned for the wellbeing of my toes; so did I seem uncaring should any part of Elsa get caught in the downstroke of my right appendage. Lunging skyward I thrust hard to achieve lift. Ivory banner snapped in the wind like a whip.

Let's see if ice could materialize in the sky.

Attack: (1/3)
OOC:
Words: 425

Image Credit

@[Elsa]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Visit us (Elsa) - by Midas - 01-15-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Visit us (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-20-2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Visit us (Elsa) - by Midas - 01-26-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: Visit us (Elsa) - by Elsa - 01-27-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Visit us (Elsa) - by Midas - 02-08-2015, 12:43 PM