the Rift

this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lumina simply stood there as still as a stone while the two swapped words. She becomes less tense as the conversation continued; the tables seemed to turn as Kri offered for Breeze to be given tasks and missions outside of Throat territory. She bit her tongue to hold in a sigh of relief. In the brief time she had gotten to know Breeze, she'd grown quite fond of him, and losing any friend- be it a new one or a best one- would never settle well with Lumina. The dark bay flicked an ear distractedly. The others' words began to blur together as Lumina spaced out. Her eyes became vacant and distant. What her mind was thinking of would never be known to another soul- even she wasn't paying much attention to her thoughts. Nothing in particular seemed to arouse her attention. Maybe she should listen to the conversation... Or maybe not. Lumina blinked slowly.

"I'll talk to you later, Lady Kri." Lumina was jerked back to reality by a light nip from the light pegasus colt. She watched him race away, throwing his back legs into the air every other lope. Lumina smiled. His age was such an enjoyable time. The borderline between childhood and maturity... She tossed her head slightly and stole a glance at Kri. "Please excuse me, Lady Kri. I suppose I should follow his lead." She smiled again.

And off she went. Lumina shot off after him. She tossed her head back and released a joyous whinny. The dark mare's hooves pounded against the ground in a rhythmic pattern.

Messages In This Thread
this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 10-11-2012, 05:29 PM