the Rift

[OPEN] Paradise
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

MIDAS
THE POISONED YOUTH

Her lifeless twig bounced harmlessly to his clenched feathers and fell below. The tiniest beginnings of a frown pinched her lips together, a child wouldn't be so easily deterred though. Even if the 'serious' looking starborn Zephry made no move aside from turning his leering gaze to her shining gems. The ice princess croaked mild encouragement, already poking at another dead stick hanging broken and adjacent to her branch.

Yar. It never dawned on a solo purpose mind that this playmate would be uninterested in the sport children partook. With an everlasting beam of support, Neve tossed another prize into the air above them both. She caught it fluidly between her ivory curved beak when it came slicing back down. A second later she snapped the piece to Silas. Dual ivory's spread, icy pinions showing signs of maturing feathers. Flapping made the arid breeze feel suddenly cooler, "P-ay!" she hummed in the tongue of their species. A language that Fina rarely used. Yar, their bond was often conversation enough for the phoenix.

_____

Meanwhile...across the meadow.
_____

It quickly became apparent that our bonded babe was not around. I prodded the tie with my mind, feeling for a sense of location or even mild purpose. She was distracted and thus gave no reply to insistent nudging. Fina sighed out her frustration, talons tightened savagely into the bark of her perch. Bruising the wood. Flaming feathers widened, shinning and flashing a strong, hot hue. She sprang into the air. I followed, dragging myself away with one final fleeting glance toward our hollow.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Paradise - by Africa - 01-16-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Paradise - by Menagerie - 01-16-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Paradise - by Midas - 01-18-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Paradise - by Africa - 01-20-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Paradise - by Menagerie - 01-21-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Paradise - by Midas - 01-22-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Paradise - by Africa - 01-27-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Paradise - by Menagerie - 01-27-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Paradise - by Midas - 02-01-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Paradise - by Africa - 02-02-2015, 06:16 PM