the Rift

[OPEN] waiting for an angel

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
M a i t i m o

She speaks to him, her words reassuring and gentle. Maitimo wishes that is enough. If only sweets words had the ability to soothe his cracked soul. But before she can finish her sentence he is seized by another fit. As the memories fill his mind he doesn’t see her jump back or the way she simply stands there. Maitimo is lost in his past. Lost in the scars that were etched upon his mind, scars that will never fade. But he pushes past his wounds and he drives Him from his mind. For the moment he is safe from torment. For the moment his head is clear from the smog.

As he splutters out a stream of apologies he watches her. She doesn’t leave. No, she needs to leave. He can’t control his emotions and he feels hot tears appear at the edge of his eyes. Words peek into the back of his mind as tears stream down his cheeks. He can hear His voice . ”Why do you cry Maitimo? Do you find my hospitality so foul? Do you find me upsetting?” It takes every ounce of control to not blubber out more “sorry’s” and “forgive me’s.” Barely he catches the mare words and before he knows it there is touch upon his skin. Every muscle within his body tightens, but he knows better. He knows better than to reject her. There is no no only yes. That is the order of things. Maitimo is to stand there and remain silent. Something about this touch though is different. It is like the affection his brothers once gave him. It isn’t wild, heated, or feral like that of his captors.

He sniffles slightly and feels the last of his tears fall. Yes, he can settle down. He can be okay with company. “I-I cannot escape.” He murmurs. “I can-cannot escape my own mind. I got away from Him but I haven’t escape the memories. Thi-this… Place has magic. Do yo-you know of someone who can fi-fix it?”She wants to help, and here is her chance. Truly someone out there can bury all his pain and all his agony.4

talk talk talk

The fire I began is burning me alive.

Image Credits

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 01-17-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 01-18-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 01-22-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 01-23-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 02-09-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 02-17-2015, 07:15 AM