the Rift

For I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Talion Posts: 12
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16,3 :: 4 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Unknown :: Wolverine :: None Tailormade

Effervescing enthusiasm radiated from the painted filly and though I was not one for smiling lightly, a faint, crooked grin crept across my lips as I relieved myself of an amused snort. I could not remember ever having the pleasure of indulging in the whimsical virtue of youth. Yet, I had no memories of ever becoming so old either. What an unnerving thought.

Exuberant tales of deserts, oases and thrashing oceans drowned into the back of my mind as I sighted the white of the other mares feathers at the rim of keppel eyes. The traces of any amusement that might have been left on my face gradually diminished as I regarded her movements. Good rarely came out of the circling of a vulture in pursuit.

Rousing suspicion might have been the appropriate measure as she broke her pattern and walked towards me, had it not been for the seductive glint in her eyes and the distraction of her hindquarters as she stopped closer than I might have deemed appropriate. Instinctively I puffed my chest like a male peacock ruffling his feathers on display, while drawing my head closer to the curve of my neck, the bulge of muscle more defined. The night suits you, Talion. And in answer I raised my left brow in a question of not only her motives, but as she stepped back and redirected her attention it seemed like it would go unanswered. A silver coin for your thoughts?

My cautious stare did not yield as she talked to the youth – what was her name again, Spice? – of weariness, but at the mention of her herd it snapped with a crease of brows. “A herd you say?” The question was not mocking in tone, but the titular introduction of hers had meant little to my understanding, before this 'reveal' of such. “Lead the way.”
Base code by Tamme || Word count: 309 || @[Spice] @[Ghost]
You can reply for closure of the thread, but lets say that Talion follows Ghost to the Falls? :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: For I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - by Talion - 01-21-2015, 03:53 PM