We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A z a n e e n
but oh my dear
a guardian angel
is always near

This stallion was kind, kind enough to offer his shoulder and she took it. Feeling the tingle of another beings energy after so long of being untouched, it took a toll on her emotional state even more. It was so odd how the love and touch of another can make the heart pitter patter gently, allowing a piece of grief to lighten and anew. To something happy and that was the key. The key to her survival, to her happiness, to her becoming what she once was. She smiled gently at him. It was weak and her muscles twitched a little, but it was there. That sweet smile she always gave, it came to life for a mere moment.

Azaneen listens to his words carefully, knowing just as well that it does not have to end her... but oh how relieving it would be. Just to let go and be free. Though as he continued, her own heart began to ache for him. Loss. Oh the foulest thing there could be, loss. 'I lost my baby sister in a world...' as he finished she reached her maw for his velvet nose, hoping to land a soft touch that she understood him and he understood her. Her feelings were that of happiness, glad that he stumbled upon her and not some poor unkind soul. Black muzzle slipped back towards her as she began her own vocals, still dim and barely there, though she knew he was listening. "You have felt my pain, kind soul, we have felt the same ache."

Once again he begins to speak and she listens oh so carefully. Ears attentive just on him and nothing else around them. Eyes of gold drank in his words, putting to image that of loss that found light. He could do it and perhaps so could she, it was a difficult task though. Aza couldn't just find a reason to be happy for what had happened, to be happy that they were still even a memory. It was still so much sadness but his offer she would take. Yes, yes she would take it. Take it with a kind heart, as he offered she smiled that twitchy smile again "You may try." and for references she spoke quietly a few moments later, twitching her tail behind her "I am Azaneen and who may be this gentleman who has kindly rescued me from my darkest hole?"

[ooc- Late reply is late, I'm sorry! :/
Kaj.]
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-20-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 02-01-2015, 12:48 AM