We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A z a n e e n
but oh my dear
a guardian angel
is always near

Whatever it was that lingered in his soul... it was far from evils touch.

Angel lips muzzled across his, for a moment it seemed that all tension was released. It was pure bliss for the broken girl. Anothers touch was all she needed to regain light within her heart. Always, she had been the one to be the light for others but this time he was her light and she would never forget that.

No payment could make up for what he has given her. Forever she will be in his debt, as he is the only soul who has came to care for her as she would have cared for him.

After words from an ebony maw melted through the night, Kaj returned with a bow, and began speaking his own. Golden eyes fluttered slightly, for someone to have bowed in her grace before? It has never happened. His manors exceed all those she has encountered throughout her time. Despite the pain that clung to her heart, his presence and personality spread light throughout her ash stained organ.

Kaj's offer struck her like a truck, wailing right through her ears. A home. A new family. For a moment she felt as if saying yes would result in her trading her old family for a new one. As if it was wrong to want something else, to move on and love others. Azaneen's brow furrowed but only for a moment. Fresh tears began to cling to the edges of her golden orbs, threatening to spill at any moment. Because she wasn't trading them. She wasn't forgetting them. She never would, never could. The tears started with sorrow but found themselves to be tears of joy as she realized he offered her safety and love with him, as well as his lovely followers.

"Kaj, dear, I shall follow you anywhere." she dipped her head for a bow to him, as he should not be the one bowing (he is a king after all) "You have been the only one to care, I will forever be in your debt." raising her maw to meet a level glance, she smiled again. Letting those tears that formed, slide down her bony cheeks. Tired legs trembled but did not fear the walk home. For with him, she had strength now, he gave her a reason to carry on. He gave her hope and the company she truly needed.

[ooc- She be like "I am now your guardian angel, forever at your service." lol! OH and derp me forgot that Kaj had introduced himself, so I'll just pretend sad Aza never heard him xD.
@[Kaj].]
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-20-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 02-01-2015, 12:48 AM