the Rift

We Aren't In Kansas Anymore...

Telesaan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A shrill cry sounded above the silence of the forest immediately grabbing the soldiers attention from wherever it lingered. At first he had thought it was only the bird's cry that had broken the silence but he soon came to realize someone else had called as well. Lifting his head to see a brightly coloured stallion a little ways off he stopped for a moment to figure out his plan. The obvious way was to approach the stranger, which he planned to do just as soon as he managed to get a feel for the newcomer. Well his ears were forward instead of pinned to his skull, and his body seemed perhaps a little tense but not threatening he mused silently to himself. What did he have to lose? Wandering around aimlessly would not help his mission eventually he would have to socialize with the other inhabitants to figure out where the hell he was.

As the stallion approached he regarded him kindly in the same manner he was shown. Lifting his wings caused a little bit of difficulty with their stiffness but overall they still worked as they should to return the greeting. "Greetings." He voiced dipping his head ever so slightly to the other male. The last thing he wanted was some kind of fight and he knew better than to waltz into a new land and become confrontational to those he met along the way. There was no question in his mind that his body could still fight if he needed it to but the question still remained as to how badly his injuries would limit his ability to defend himself. His mind told him one thing but his body said something totally opposite. Essentially he felt like a young soul trapped in an old mans body that did not want to comply with his wishes anymore.

As his eyes swept over the pegasus's frame the most peculiar thing caught his attention. Was that a ... a tail? Well it attached where it was supposed to but there was skin where there should be hair and vise versa. What strange land had he come into? " I don't mean to be rude or anything but may I ask what happened to your tail? I have never seen one that looks as yours does." He commented feeling totally out anything he had come to know. Did all the creatures in this land have such deformities?

"My name is Telesaan by the way. I fear I am not from around these parts so please forgive my ignorance." He finished trying to be as polite as possible while trying not to stare at the stallions funny looking appendage that acted in the place of a tail.

Telesaan talks

•• TAGS: @[Hector] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs

Messages In This Thread
We Aren't In Kansas Anymore... - by Telesaan - 01-17-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: We Aren't In Kansas Anymore... - by Hector - 01-18-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: We Aren't In Kansas Anymore... - by Telesaan - 01-24-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: We Aren't In Kansas Anymore... - by Hector - 02-07-2015, 06:02 AM